We Are Your Premier Kauai Flooring Store
Providing a Variety of Options, Quality Customer Service, and Value for Your Dollar
Do you want to adorn your home with timeless floor covering designs? Head over to Kauai Flooring & Interiors in Lihue, HI. We know what types of flooring work best in Kauai, and we offer extensive flooring options and expert installation services. Whether you choose tile, hardwood, carpet, waterproof laminate, customer area rugs or a combination of flooring types, you can count on our team to stand behind the products and services that we provide. We sell favorites such as Metroflor's Engage Genesis, Mohawk, Shaw, and more!
We Offer a Variety of Brands - Including but not limited to...
- Karastan Carpet
- Pacifica - CORE-tec
- TAS Home
- United Tile
A carpet’s comfort is hard to beat, so we’ve handpicked our selection for the highest quality and best value. Choose from plush, patterned, textured, saxony, frieze, berber style, Karastan, or commercial broadloom and carpet tile.
Our flooring specialists are always available to make sure you’re making the right choice. We carry name brand carpets from major manufacturers in a wide range of colors, styles, and fibers such as SmartStrand Triexta, STAINMASTER®, New Zealand wool, nylon, and polyester.
When you need it fast! - Ask about our stock carpet!
Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
Tile floors are easy to maintain and incredibly durable, making tile the perfect flooring for your bathroom, kitchen, entry way, laundry room, patio, or any other high-traffic room. We stock a variety of tile flooring samples for you to browse in person. We also offer a variety of colors, style, and sizes to meet any budget.
Waterproof Laminate (LVT)
Waterproof Laminate (also known as Luxury Vinyl Tile or Plank) is a great alternative to hardwood that’s versatile enough for any room. These days, manufacturers create high quality looks, closely resembling luxury hardwoods, exotic hardwoods, and multiple varieties of stone creating a very stylish appearance. High-traffic and high-impact areas will have no problems with the right flooring product like waterproof laminate. It is durable enough to stand up to kids and pets, plus it has an affordable price tag. And don't forget stylish!
When you need it fast! - Ask about our waterproof laminate we have in stock!
Nothing is more beautiful than real hardwood. With proper maintenance, you will enjoy its beauty for many years.
Engineered hardwood is a versatile and resilient flooring option that can be installed in most areas of your home. The unique construction of engineered hardwood creates a stable structure that is less likely to buckle, gap, or react to fluctuations in humidity and temperature, therefore it’s more resistant to moisture and heat compared to solid hardwood. Whether you prefer exotic or domestic species or distressed or smooth wood flooring, our professionals can help you choose the best type of hardwood for your residential or commercial flooring project.
Custom Bound Area Rugs
Kauai Flooring & Interiors can help you when you can't find just the right area rug and want one custom made to your specifications. Custom rug binding, right here on Kauai when you need it! Choose from hundreds of carpet styles and colors, then have it bound into the custom size of your choice....rectangle, square, oval, round, L-shaped. Let Kauai Flooring & Interiors order the rug piece and bind it into a custom area rug that's perfect for your home décor.
Here are some tips and what you can expect from having flooring installed. We will review these with you prior to your installation.
- If this is a whole room facelift, you will want to take care of any painting or wall repairs prior to having your carpet or floors installed.
- Please make sure that all the rooms our installers will work in are cleared of furniture and ready to accept your new flooring.
- Beds need to be stripped and dismantled prior to installation, if flooring is to be installed in bedrooms.
- Disconnect your washer, dryer, and all gas appliances in rooms receiving new flooring. Our installers are not responsible for disconnecting or reconnecting any appliances.
- Remove all your breakables (vases, lamps, collectibles, etc.) prior to moving the actual furniture; make sure all electrical components are disconnected before you attempt to move your stereo, computer, or TV. Our installers are not responsible for disconnecting and reconnecting these items.
- For installations in bathrooms, please arrange for the toilet to be removed prior to the installer's arrival, or our installers can do this for you for a separate fee.
- If you would like our installers to move your furniture before, during and after installation, we're happy to care for this, and a separate fee applies.
- Most baseboard moldings can be left in place with carpet installation. This may not be the case with tile, laminate, or hardwood flooring. Our Sales/Project Manager professionals will discuss with you if base moldings need to be temporarily removed during the installation.
- Removing and replacing baseboards, appliances, or toilets are tasks we can add to your order at an additional charge. We are a full-service company, and can customize your order according to your needs.
- We will remove and dispose of your old carpet. If you choose to remove your own carpet, please leave the tack strips in place for the new carpet being installed.
- Most carpet comes in 12" widths. Rooms larger than 12" wide will require seams. Our installers are highly trained and among the best at seaming carpet in the industry.
- Because of variations in carpet nap, lighting conditions, and other factors, we cannot guarantee that any seam will be completely invisible.
Located at 3-3222 Kuhio Highway, Suite 101, Lihue, HI 96766
Corner of Kuhio Highway & Ahukini Road, next to Mac Made Easy
Hours of Operation:
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed